Leading audio codec manufacturer Tieline has announced the official release of the Cloud Codec Controller software tool. The Controller is designed to manage an entire fleet of Tieline codecs remotely, and allows engineers to configure, connect and monitor all remote codecs from the studio.
Tieline’s Cloud Codec Controller
“Remote control is a powerful tool for broadcasters and Tieline’s Cloud Codec Controller delivers a simple user interface to control all functions of a remote codec from the studio, at home, or anywhere they have an internet connection,” said Charlie Gawley, Tieline’s VP Sales APAC & EMEA. “The Cloud Codec Controller integrates Tieserver and the latest cloud computing technologies to deliver secure real-time monitoring and remote control of all your ViA, Merlin, Genie and Bridge-IT codecs, as well as smartphones using Report-IT Enterprise.”
Tieline offers two versions of licensing for the Cloud Codec Controller:
- A Private Network License allows monitoring and management of an unlimited number of codecs over a private network for a low one-time fee.
- A Public Internet License allows monitoring and management of codecs over the public internet using Codec Client Licenses available as an annual subscription in packs of 10. This license also includes the features of a Private Network License.
How does the Cloud Codec Controller work?
The Cloud Codec Controller is a powerful tool as it can immediately detect the presence of a Tieline codec or device running the Report-IT Enterprise app as soon as it connects to the internet. It delivers:
- Real time online/offline status of supported codecs and users logged into Report-IT Enterprise.
- Monitoring of connection status, link quality and audio levels.
- Remote adjustment of audio levels.
- Remotely dial and hang-up remote codec connections from the studio.
Monitor and control your entire network of IP codecs, select and load programs and view and manage alarms. Plus you can launch the HTML Toolbox web-GUI to access all codec controls, mixer and router settings, program editing and creation, and much more.
Unparalleled Control of Report-IT
Report-IT user in the Cloud Codec Controller
At the studio use the Cloud Codec Controller to remotely connect and disconnect Tieline’s Report-IT Enterprise app, start and stop recordings, monitor and adjust input and record levels, lock and unlock controls and observe link quality. Use VIP-Connect to send a secure Report-IT Enterprise URL to a reporter or contributor and use the Cloud Codec Controller to go live with full remote control in a single click!
Contact Tieline or your favorite dealer today about purchasing the Cloud Codec Controller. For more information visit www.tieline.com.
- For USA, Canada & Latin America contact: email@example.com
- For Australia and International: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact your favorite dealer for more information about Tieline codecs.