Perth, Western Australia, June 11th, 2018
Leading audio codec manufacturer Tieline Technology has announced the release of new firmware v2.18.32 supporting comprehensive new file recording and playback features in the ViA remote codec.
“Tieline’s new ViA firmware with market-leading record and playback capability is a game-changer for remote broadcasters,” said Charlie Gawley, VP Sales APAC & EMEA. “When combined with an already extensive range of innovative features, this free firmware release confirms ViA is the most feature-packed and flexible remote codec on the market today.”
Unprecedented New Record and Playback Functions
Flexible touch screen record and playback functions allow you to:
- Stream, record and play simultaneously.
- Select and record any input, return audio and file playback audio.
- View and manage recordings.
- Create playlists of local recordings and imported files.
- Control playback routing to specified codec encoders, as well as analog and digital outputs or record media.
- Offline playback cue monitoring.
- Record entire programs ready to upload as podcasts.
“Using Tieline’s ViA is like taking an entire radio studio with you on the road,” said Gawley. “There’s no need for additional gear like mixers, equalizers, compressors, recorders and playback machines – with ViA everything is combined in a compact and lightweight portable codec.”
Download the new ViA record and playback firmware release v.2.18.32 for free below
For more information about the ViA remote codec visit www.tieline.com/via.
- For Australia and International: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For USA, Canada & Latin America contact: email@example.com
Or contact your favorite dealer for more information about Tieline codecs.