Leading audio codec manufacturer Tieline today announced a new firmware upgrade v2.18.74 that delivers a range of exciting new features for Bridge-IT and Bridge-IT XTRA codecs.
“This new firmware release adds to an already impressive range of features in Bridge-IT and Bridge-IT XTRA codecs,” said Charlie Gawley, VP Sales APAC & EMEA. “For new and existing customers we have upgraded IP security settings, plus we have new features which improve codec flexibility and usability.”
Features in the v2.18.74 release include:
- Support for STUN.
- The ability to import/export individual programs.
- Upgraded security features including CSRF protection and enhanced firewall settings.
- Updates to GPIO functionality, including virtual IOs and enhanced rules functionality.
- Support for asymmetric encoding and codec host names.
- Improvements to Speed Dialing.
To download new v2.18.68 firmware for Tieline Bridge-IT and Bridge-IT XTRA codecs visit http://www.tieline.com/Support/Latest-Firmware.
- For USA, Canada & Latin America contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Australia and International: email@example.com
Or contact your favorite dealer for more information about Tieline codecs.