- A Private Network License allows monitoring and management of an unlimited number of codecs over a private network for a low one-time fee.
- A Public Internet License allows monitoring and management of codecs over the public internet using Codec Client Licenses. These are available as an annual subscription in packs of 10. This license also includes the features of a Private Network License.
How does it work?
- Real time online/offline status of supported codecs and users logged into Report-IT Enterprise.
- Monitoring of connection status, link quality and audio levels.
- Remote adjustment of audio levels.
- Remotely dial and hang-up remote codec connections from the studio.
Unparalleled Control of Report-IT
At the studio use the Cloud Codec Controller to remotely connect and disconnect Tieline’s Report-IT Enterprise app, start and stop recordings, monitor and adjust input and record levels, lock and unlock controls and observe link quality. Use VIP-Connect to send a secure Report-IT Enterprise URL to a reporter or contributor and use the Cloud Codec Controller to go live with full remote control in a single click!