Join Tieline at IBC September 12-16
Aug 1, 2014
At IBC this year Tieline's Charlie Gawley will be at booth 8.E73. The latest in codec technology will be featured and for the first time you can view:
- Expanded SIP capability: Tieline has taken SIP development to a new level by supporting up to 6 simultaneous SIP connections in Genie Distribution and Merlin PLUS audio codecs. All from a 1U box!
- World first I3P intercom support: Tieline's Merlin PLUS audio codec is the first to support transmission of up to six separate EBU compliant AoIP intercom streams. Merlin PLUS supports sending multiple full-duplex intercom streams to a single device, or to six separate devices at different remote sites.
You can also see:
- The latest in remote codec technology, as well as the Report-IT Enterprise codec app for highly portable remotes via a cell-phone.
- Tieline's AES67 compatible WheatNet-IP codecs.
- How the Genie and Merlin families of codecs can now support connecting over IP, ISDN and POTS.
- Plus much, much more...
Email Charlie Gawley at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment during IBC.