Welcome to the Tieline Technology Frequently Asked Questions
page for all Tieline G1, G3 and G5 audio codecs. The most popular
FAQs are listed first, followed by the FAQs for G5, G3
and Legacy G1 products, or you can search by connection
transport (IP, ISDN, POTS) to make it easy to search your topic of
- Most codec problems can be solved by simply upgrading your
codec to the latest firmware version available. Click here to download the latest
firmware for your codec.
- After the firmware upgrade try to dial one of our test
- Click here for IP codec test numbers
and details on the default ports used by Tieline codecs. If you can
connect to a Tieline test codec over IP but not your own codec, it
is highly likely that you have a firewall port forwarding issue
that needs resolving. Visit www.portforward.com and follow
the instructions to download their port checking application and
test if check your IP ports are open.
- Dial +1 (317) 913-6911 for POTS testing.
how to set up a wireless 3G connection. Or, click here to watch the video.
- 10 simple
steps for configuring a Tieline Commander or i-Mix G3 codec
What do I need to consider when programming an IP address in my
- The complete quick start guide for configuring IP
connections over wired LANS and wireless IP.
Tips for obtaining the most reliable wireless IP
Troubleshooting wireless IP connections.
- How do I set up a one-touch 3G wireless IP
How can I avoid drop-outs over IP